Today in class we discussed our WEB701 project 1. I have already finished my milestone 1 which already matches the template for the IA report on the WEB701 Moodle site.
New requirements for the website are:
- Executive summary
- Around 10 growers are required to be profiled on the Auckland Branch of Wool NZ
- The auction area needs to be like TradeMe, rather than the live auction in PGGWrighson
- We need to know who won the bid in the auction area
- We can do either the Dutch style auction (start high and go down), or upward auction (start low and go up)
- Logo for the website should reflect the Auckland location like the City of Sails
- Colour scheme should be white and green reflecting the clean, green New Zealand image – I have already implemented this.
What gets calculated by the wool value calculator is Auckland wool mark, Todd is developing the calculator for us.
A finer fibre, cleaner colour, and higher staple strength is a higher value in wool value calculator.
Then we started talking about Milestone two. I have started this milestone; I have written about what a CMS is and I have written about Joomla CMS.